Membership requires US citizenship and one of the following:
• Members of the US Armed Forces—Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard—currently deployed to an area where they are receiving Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay
• Members of the US Armed Forces currently stationed in Korea
• Past deployment to an area where Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay was awarded
• Past deployment to an area where an overseas campaign service ribbon was awarded
• Past deployment to Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days.
• Other qualifiers include receipt of the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Combat Medic Badge, the Combat Action Badge, the Combat Action Ribbon, the Air Force Combat Action Medal, the Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Combat Frame, and the SSBN Deterrent Patrol Insignia.
|Annual - $45.00
|Up to age 30
|81 and over
You can pay Life Membership with a credit card.
Call Post Quartermaster for type of card.
Membership Application Form
For all you’ve done for our great country, you deserve the best. VFW strives to offer quality products with competitive pricing. Your VFW membership entitles you to a range of benefits and special offers such as insurance, hotel discounts, Internet service and much more.
Whether you are single, starting a family or an empty-nester, we have something for everyone.
Here are just some of your VFW membership benefits:
- Free Honor Roll Listing
- Personal assistance securing government benefits and entitlements for veterans.
- Discounts on prescriptions, hotel and car rentals
- Eligible for membership in the Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- VFW Real Estate and Mortgage Services
- Dell Discount Computers
- Subscription to VFW Magazine
- Multiple group-rate insurance programs
- $1,000/$1,500 Personal Accident Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance Plan
- Long-Term Care
- Cancer Insurance
- Medicare Advantage, Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans
- Senior Term Life
- Pet Insurance
- Condo and Cruise Program